Friday, August 10, 2007

He thinks things are even...

So after I emailed mike about the insurance he emailed me back saying he put all of his checks into our savings acct. and checking acct. when he was working part time as a police officer. Uh yeah, he did because we lived off of my inheritance for a while. Before I got my inheritance, our savings was down to only a couple of thousand. He forgets how much his tuition costs. he forgets that my mom put a roof over our heads. He forgets that he was fed and clothed and he bought things for himself like Ipods, VCR/DVD player, etc. Yes, we bought a TV and a new Microwave, and garage door etc. but I would say that I paid out far more than he did when we have lived together. If we had to go tit for tat about it. All I am asking for is the reimbursement for the time I supported him while he abandoned me. Money that he said he would pay anyway.

Damn right I am coming out ahead financially even if he doesn't pay me back, but that certainly isn't MY fault. That is rightfully mine. He now has the potential to make three times the amount of money I make but if he doesn't stick with it, that isn't my fault either. I invested in his future. None of it really matters. I was feeling used for a short time, but really, I just want this all to be over.

No comments: