Saturday, August 11, 2007

Cleaning house...

Mike still hasn't called to pick up his stuff. I don't know why. If I were in his shoes and setting up house with someone new i would want this to be over PDQ. Can't he step away from her for a couple of hours? You would think she would want it too. It isn't like he can't find someone with a truck, a friend has already said he would help him and it isnt' like he has huge mountains of furniture to move or anything, just some books and personal items.

I have moved some of his books to the garage. This is the hardest thing I have ever done, even though I know it is over and I need it to be over. I still miss the old Mike and mourn him. I mourn my dreams and hopes I had for us, but I will create new ones for me alone.

Got the copy of the deed. The house is mine, all mine. Officially.

No comments: