Wednesday, August 08, 2007

So, on Monday Mike called me and said he couldn't come by because he was too busy. I made a big show of things by crying, gnashing my teeth and beating my chest etc. but I finally got him to say that he doesn't love me and he doesn't want to be with me. Now it is all on him. Part of me knows that he has been waiting for me to end it but I wasn't going to give him that satisfaction.

So yesterday he came by to give me his insurance card. I was calm and business like when he complained that he didn't know where he was going to put all of his stuff. I told him it wasn't my problem. It wasn't snarky or angry, just matter of fact. I told him I wanted it out as soon as possible because I had plans to make this house a home. I need to move on and feel in control over something in my life.

When he left he turned and said, don't I get a kiss or hug? I very politely said, no, I don't think so. Again, there were no emotions attached to it. I can't believe he had the nerve to ask that though. OMG he really must believe that I am that desperate or that I worship him that much.

Yes, I am sad about the last 8 months. I wish things had turned out differently but maybe it is all for a reason. I have a new life to live and maybe share what I have to offer with someone who will appreciate it. Hopefully soon I will find myself writing about more positive things. Now this is a recording to help me heal, and help me to avoid these kinds of issues in the future.

One positive thing...I will pay 0 for my insurance now. YAY!

No comments: